1. Note: Your school administrator will first add you as a teacher in their School Account. You will receive an email with a link to set up your account. [Please check your Spam Folder if you do not receive an email. If you still have not received an email, ask the admin to check they have added your email correctly.]
2. Install the MathsBolt app to your device and click on Dashboard, then Login. [Installation guide for Apple and Android devices.]
3. Login to Maths Bolt using your email address and the temporary password you received in your ‘Welcome To MathsBolt’ email. You can then create your own password to use in future.
4. Your account is now ready to use and you can start adding pupils once you get their parental consent forms signed
5. Please click here to see the guide for adding pupils to your classroom: